Since 1978, Adriano, Marino and Pierino brothers have made their experience in artistic iron manufacturing available to both private and public customers. During the years, their ability and technical mastery has been recognised many times.
We made important works in all the northeaster area!
- Remake of wrought-iron artworks in prestigious ancient villas, such as Villa Giustinian (Mirano, Venice), Villa Braida (Mogliano Veneto, Treviso), Ca’ della Nave (Martellago, Venice), Villa Fürstemberg (Marocco, Venice);
- entrance gate of the Mestre Venice city hall;
- art installations: artworks for Hotel “Ai Grifoni” (Padua); sculpture “Quaderno di Zaher” for the town Favaro Veneto (Venice); a sculpture to celebrate blood donors (Borgoricco, Padua); decorative sculpture for the monument dedicated to the Pope Giovanni XXIII (Olmo di Maerne, Venice)
- restoration and closing system for Loggia Vecchia (Verona);
- iron and brass furnishings for the S.Stefano Bank (Martellago, Venice)
- all the frames of the Jewish Temple in Milan.